Accessories Design Programs
Fashion has become an important aspect of our world. Fashion industries are looking to develop new products that will inspire the audience. Accessory designing is also an important part of fashion. Different studios, sales centers and designing exhibitions are organized by the fashion industry. These centers are not only concerned with clothes designing, it also includes accessory objects which are also important for fashion such as handbags, shows, jewelries, belts, Key chains, sports bags and other products. Production of design and presentation of design are also important because it helps to inspire the audience and play an important part for the success of accessory products.
Overview of the Programs
Accessory design programs are very useful for fashion designer and experts. They can use the latest technologies and tools for the development of new products and its presentation. This is two years program that provides an opportunity for the students who want to establish their career in fashion and accessory design. There are two semesters in each year of study. It helps them to develop their personal technical skills, style and new ideas for the growth of their industry.
It is very important for
the students to understand the requirements of the
audience in our environment nowadays. Due to the
introduction of new technologies, living style of the
people has changed. This program also provides students
a chance to participate in the international seminars,
exhibitions and festivals and understand the latest
technologies and modern fashion styles. Students should
also have the knowledge of traditional fashion and
traditional designing. Many fashion industries are
focusing to develop products which are used in past with
Lectures, and Instructors are also available for the
guidance of students. A powerful working environment is
also provided to the students that helps them in their
future employment. These working environments help them
to exchange their ideas and thoughts with the
Objectives of the
• These programs help the students to enhance their creative skills, communication skills and exchange their ideas.
• It trains the professionals and students for the creation and construction of new accessory products using the latest technologies.
• A qualified team of professionals are also available for the guidance of students.
• Powerful working environment such as Studios, Arts Labs, and training center also available for the students where they can easily perform practical thesis.
• International Visiting fashion designers are also available for the students; they can guide the students and provide them their important ideas and skills.
Universities and fashion industries are working together. Different fashion industries are also offering internship program for the students during their study. It is useful for both because students are instructed to submit their projects at the end of each semester. University in combination with fashion industry organizes an exhibition where students exhibit their products. Qualified fashion designers are invited to attend this exhibition and they analysis each accessory design product carefully and give their remarks. At the end of the exhibition, university issues a list of successful candidates who are offered an internship by the fashion industry. This process provides students a working environment with the team of professionals during their studies. It also provides fashion industry a chance to maximize the skills and ideas of new talents.
Courses of the Program
Some important courses of these programs are given below:
Footwear Design and Construction
• Handbag Construction Techniques
• Sketching and Rendering Accessories
• Fashion, Media and Culture
• Introduction to Photoshop
• Introduction to the Creative Process
• Boot Construction Techniques
• Belt Design and Construction
• Line Building for Accessories
• Cad for Fashion: Advanced Patternmaking